Update May 22: Write-up is in.
Update May 18: The show is tomorrow, May 19, and the location is in: The Citadel’s Mark Clark Hall, Buyer Auditorium (map.) If you registered your name will be on a list at the door -- which opens at 6:30 p.m. and presentations start at 7.
Update May 11: And the speaker list is in:
- Jonathan Miller (emcee)
- Kevin Harrison (PDA Video)
- Karen Myers (Director of Redux)
- Geoffrey Richardson (owner of Lava Salon)
- Ashley Reid (fashion designer)
- Noah Everett (Twitpic founder)
- Joel Parker (Painter)
- Todd Richardson (architect)
First reporting: As usual they're being mysterious about just where it will be in downtown. But as for when, it's set for Wednesday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m.
If you're in, go ahead and snag a ticket as they generally do sell out. $5. Get one here.
Don't know what this whole pe-cha-ka thing is (that's how it's pronounced)? Check out our Pecha Kucha Night topic page.